Resources for Teachers and Learning Specialists
Are you a teacher or learning specialist?
Get the following training packets to help students improve their visual learning:
- Letter Tracking Packet A (Watch a demonstration video here.)
- Letter Tracking Packet B
- Left-Right Tracing Packet (for letter reversals)
- Stickman Activity Packet (Watch a demonstration video here)
- Discrimination Orientation Arrows (Watch a demonstration video here)
- Sight words activities (Watch a demonstration video here):
Sight Words Tracking Packet
Sight Words Searches Packet
Click the Button Below to Get Instant Access to These Helpful Resources For Only $7.
Once you click the button, you will be taken to a PayPal page where you can purchase the packets for only $7. After your purchase is complete, you will automatically gain access to all of the resources listed above.
Download Dr. Philip Nicholson’s Free Guide:
“10 Things You Need To Know About Vision”
Did you know that you could have 20/20 eyesight, and still have 0/0 vision?
Learn how what you don’t know about vision could explain a child’s difficulty with learning and coping in classroom and social settings. Vision means so much more than the ability to recognize letters on an eye chart.
Enter your name and email below to access the free guide.
We will also send additional useful resources and information about vision therapy. You may unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your information.